If you dream of starting your own business or turning your hobby into earned income but don’t know where to start, our entrepreneur engagement programme will introduce the practical and creative skills you need to set up on your own and turn your dreams into a reality. You’ll discover if enterprise is for you, meet like-minded, local entrepreneurs and rediscover rusty skills!
Through a six-week series of four-hour workshops the programme covers:
- Ideas creation
- Developing your business idea
- Developing your business plan
- Identifying your customers and marketplace
- Planning and organisation
- Marketing and promotion
- Budgeting and financial management
- Legals – what you need to know
The next course will run in January 2016. Funded by NatWest Skills & Opportunities Fund, One Manchester and Manchester City Council and delivered by Bubble Enterprises, the course is FREE to local Manchester residents who are over 18. Participation on the course won’t affect your benefits.